Hey,Did anyone on here watch General Hospital today? In spite the fact of people being mean on her,doesn't eff?

Hey, Did anyone on here watch General Hospital earlier today? In spite of people of people being Mean on here, don't effect me one (banana split!) from Culver's Restaurants, so there! You see my Tongue in virtually sticking out. But, Anyway back to my main question on here: I was watching Gh Lately, and... show more Hey, Did anyone on here watch General Hospital earlier today? In spite of people of people being Mean on here, don't effect me one (banana split!) from Culver's Restaurants, so there! You see my
Tongue in virtually sticking out. But, Anyway back to my main question on here: I was watching Gh
Lately, and me and my brother was mentioning just who would we go for, on there that is hot and
Beautiful. He said that he like Brooklyn, which I admit I kind of do, too. We were also talking about
LuLu and her double chin thing going on, (LuLu's too nice, too). He doesn't like LuLu,but when I saw
Kristina, even though. She is not quite of age, yet. I started to look at her as this beautiful angel.
I wondered with you all, between LuLu, Brooklyn, and Kristina; who do you like the most?