Can there be ANY question that Obama is a Marxist?

His beloved mentor was a Marxist in Africa, he told "Joe the plumber" we needed to "share the wealth", he has spent more money combined than the past 6 Presidents, he now "owns" the auto industry, unions, the banking industry, wall street and now after the oil leak his first reaction is to sue BP and own the oil companies. He now owns the healthcare industry.

In fact, since he was elected we now own the banks, auto industry, the unions, the financial institutions, healthcare, hospitals, Dr's and nurses and prettty soon the oil industry.

ALL controlled by the gov't. Can anyone say "Marxism"???

Or is the mainstream media kissing too much butt to notice the facts?

Nice to see Libs debate facts. Everything I said is true genius. Refute it!!!

"Marxist professors"....funny, aren't they ALL??

Favorite Answer

I agree.

He even mentions in his book that during college one of his favorite groups of people to hang around with were marxist professors.

What Obama is attempting is called "market socialism" in which the government takes over large sectors of business under crisis.

To all of you ranting about Obama's lack of action in the Gulf Coast Don't be ridiculous Obama isn't even a real person. Notice how he came out of nowhere? Like one day it's Obama who? Then it's Senator Obama, then President Obama? It's the Bush family still in charge. They want to dump the oil so that Obama shuts down offshore drilling, thus making the Bush clan's land based oil more valuable, not caring about the environmental impact of the oil that leaks out because the Bush's are rich enough to live wherever they want. Look at the back of the dollar and you will see the masonic all seeing eye. The mason's run the treasury and they run the domestic oil and they therefore would have the most to gain from stopping offshore drilling. The second largest group would be the arabs. Notice how Osama rhymes with Obama? They are both friends and puppets of daddy bush. Freemasons originated in Egypt. Egyptians are arabs. It's all there if you look at it.

• snead

After the wonderful tiers of hatred that the U. S.'s final Republican incumbent generated in direction of the U. S., from almost the full planet, how is it obtainable that each and each individual can nonetheless help the Republican occasion? concerning Obama being a Marxist, he's not, wasn't, in no way has been and in no way would be, yet electorate of the U. S. are actually conditioned to have faith something that they are informed. regardless of Mr television tells people they suspect. or consistent with probability this is basically Mr television telling us all that ninety% (or regardless of) of people think of Obama is a Marxist. the television MAKES issues UP, you be attentive to!

Before I actually answer this question, can I ask you one?

If I was able to cite examples of how he was actually less of a Marxist and more like the previous two administrations, would you actually listen? Or are you simply asking a question to get your rhetoric heard?

I guess what I'm asking is can you come to the true debate without a hard heart and listen to those who disagree with you? As Thich Nhat Hanh said, “In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change.”

Bugsey Obama is first of all a Chicago neo thug with a dash of Marxism thrown in for good measure.

Yikes...I knew this was a stupid question when I hit the "owning Wall Street" part (actually, I had my suspicions before I even clicked on this question)

You keep on switching from "he" (which he doesn`t) to "we" (which you do) Continuity helps when trying to make a point. Plus, you are just making up crap a.k.a. lying.

so to answer your question; yes, there can be.

NO, you just need to step back from your conservative views for a minute and look at the whole picture.