Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Why do people like the Irish so much?

Ive been spending a lot of time in Ireland lately (Dublin) and i was wondering why everyone likes the Irish so much

Favorite Answer

Music, humor, fun-loving... beuatiful women, manly men...oh and what the rumors said about famous Irishmen and Irish-Americans like Liam Neeson and George Clooney seems to be the standard for Irish males :)

Im American and I like them because they seem like fun, nice and down to earth people. Just good people. But we have a stronger relationship with the British, French, Canadians and Australians. The Irish should join us lol.

because the ones i've met and know are amazing people :)

i love the culture and the accents :)

but i like the UK in general lol

Ireland and Scotland are my faves

They tell me the man are attractive, i need to see for my self though.

Really cool accents.

they do? who does? its just like any other place

• Because we're sexy.