Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 10 years ago

air cast and socks for ankle sprain?

just got put in air cast and doctor told me to get socks, i was wondering if slouch socks will work good to provdie comfort and support

Best Answer

that sucks. i'm also dealing with the same thing but i'm going into a boot cause i have a bad sprain it's called a high ankle sprain and mine happen back in january and still ain't healed. but i was also told to wear high socks to stop the air cast from being on my skin but instead i went and got a ace bandage because it adds support and comfort and keeps the air cast off my skin. i'm only 15 and it sucks! good luck. hope yours ain't as bad.

Source(s): me...

RE:

air cast and socks for ankle sprain?

Source(s): air cast socks ankle sprain: https://trimurl.im/c69/air-cast-and-socks-for-ankl...