What is the best way to keep our Parents ever Happy?

What is best gift I can give for my Mother & Father?

Favorite Answer

Assalamu alaikum

And We have enjoined upon man concerning his parents - His mother beareth him in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years - Give thanks unto Me and unto thy parents. Unto Me is the journeying. (14) But if they strive with thee to make thee ascribe unto Me as partner that of which thou hast no knowledge, then obey them not. Consort with them in the world kindly, and follow the path of him who repenteth unto Me. Then unto Me will be your return, and I shall tell you what ye used to do - (15) [ Luqman 31 ]

According to the above verse, gratitude to God and to parents go hand in hand. Gratitude to God is incomplete without showing gratitude to one's parents. Since being grateful to God is a form of ibadah (worship) which earns heavenly rewards, it can therefore be said that being grateful to one's parents also earns heavenly rewards.

Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none save Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word. (23) And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both as they did care for me when I was little. (24) [ Al-Isra 17 ]

And serve Allah. Ascribe no thing as partner unto Him. (Show) kindness unto parents, and unto near kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and unto the neighbour who is of kin (unto you) and the neighbour who is not of kin, and the fellow-traveller and the wayfarer and (the slaves) whom your right hands possess. Lo! Allah loveth not such as are proud and boastful, (36) [ An-Nisa 4 ]

Thus, God has enjoined on us to show kindness, respect, and humility to our parents. We are commanded to do this, even though they may have injured us. The only exception to the above command is made in the following verse

We have enjoined on man kindness to parents; but if they strive to make thee join with Me that of which thou hast no knowledge, then obey them not. Unto Me is your return and I shall tell you what ye used to do. (8) [ Al-Ankaboot 29 ]

-SubhanAllah, may Allah bless all our parents.

I used to read duaas on both of my parents before sleep and before breakfast.

The fact that I didn't answer back (Surprisingly a lot of children do...) and am obedient to them pleased them more tehn any gift Ive ever goven them-- Well maybe.

My dad gets really happy when I cook samosas or someother dish specially for him.

My mother likes it a lot when buy her flowers on the way back from classes.

Source(s): Check out my brother in laws reciting the Quaran: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inxmhyZ5Xg

R - Respect them.

E - Enjoy. Let them enjoy your company

S - Smile and be happy.

P - Pray and Patience. Hold your patience with them and keep them in your Du'a.

E - Endless amounts of favours.

C - Cuddle and kiss them.

T - Treat them how you would like to be treated as a parent.

you might be the best gift they ever had so seeing u happy is thier happiens,they ll love any gift from u & ll see it bigger & more important that what it is because they love u but i prefer something usefull.

put yourself in there shoes

and appreciate them after all your mother has a bond with you she gave birth to you.

just imagine the pain are mothers went through for us and we are so blessed and lucky they did.

they deserve are

love

care

respect

Honor

everything.

think when you are sad and you take your anger out on your parents think of how they feel inside put yourself in your shoes and think of Allah what he has said.

the parents are the best people on Earth :)

Salaam

purely your mom and dad could make themselves chuffed, yet one thank you to suggestions is to not convey pointless rigidity to them. Be respectful, truthful, and save the lines of communique open between you and them.

I don't think it's a child's responsibility to make the parents happy.

Any parent is happy to see their child happy.

Just be a good kid. Do housework, cook for them, smile at them. Just treat them like how you would want your son/daughter to treat you. Salaams.

Respect them above all others. That is all.

• obey them