Is Steve Baldwin Able to Think Before Talking?

Maybe I'm just tired of Florida getting hammered but he just dismissed the tourism industry as nothing at all important in lieu of helping the fishermen?

Why is it either or Steve?

You are going to condemn a Governor for trying to save the main industry in his state because he didn't hand it all out to the fishermen?

Think and then talk, Man.

Does it run in the family?

DPS - It was on a news station. I feel silly for not knowing which one but I try to be "fair and balanced" and flip from NBC to Fox affiliates a lot.

Most of my news comes from 13 on Brighthouse but I don't think this one was from that. Sorry for not having more but he basically said "When Krist can get money for Florida tourism and fishermen are going to be out of work for five years or more something is wrong" He was mainly urging other actors and celebrities to get involved and I don't have issue with that, it was just a little sullied by having to throw in an obvious jab at a Republican just because he is Hollywood blood.

Favorite Answer

Stephen Baldwin will do anything he thinks will help his career. While his brother Alec does movies like Beetlejuice, Hunt for Red October, Glengary Glen Ross, Alone Came Polly, A Streetcar named Desire. Pearl Harbor and others, Steven Baldwin does movies like "Sharks in Venice," a horror flick.

Kinda puts it in perspective doesn't it.

I just saw the new movie "It's Complicated" with Meryl Streep and Alex Baldwin.

Really great movie.

But Steven is a bit of a nutter, you can see it in his eyes, but at least he's trying to do something. But blaming everything on Obama and trying to use the situation for political advantage helps no one.

Hand it to the fisherman?

I am assuming this statement had to do with the oil spill, which if not capped, will hurt tourism along the Gulf and the Coast.

I can't seem to find what you're talking about. I'd like to see the quote before commenting. I did find an article about his new film, a documentary about oil drilling. He seems to be quite serious and passionate about the subject.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wirestory?id=1...

Source(s): PS: I live in Florida, too.

None of the Baldwin's can think. Their eyes are too close together.

He is a Baldwin.~

no