Will LIPI care to.........?

Share some of his Jungle Juice with me? It's morning time here but I don't mind having LIPI's specially brewed jungle juice coz two most devastating things happened yesterday night.. Firstly, my lovely Federer lost to Soderling yesterday in the FO, much to all ABFs' delight and secondly, I lost a... show more Share some of his Jungle Juice with me? It's morning time here but I don't mind having LIPI's specially brewed jungle juice coz two most devastating things happened yesterday night.. Firstly, my lovely Federer lost to Soderling yesterday in the FO, much to all ABFs' delight and secondly, I lost a bet to a frend who is rejoicing now..

Do u guys have an jokes to get down my depression? LIPI, suggestions please..

FQ: Are the England fans happy with the surprise 23 man squad? Did u wanna see someone else? In place of someone? How far do u think England can get this year with this squad?

FQ1: Dream Final this year? Mine would be Argentina vs Spain.. Clash of the Titans!!

Oh God!!! 6-3,3-6,5-7,4-6.. I love u Fed!! ALWAYS!!!

Suggested Category: Pregnancy and Parenting > Toddler and Preschooler..

This is sad..
Update: Efil: Really really nice!!!! *claps*

TY.. That was really funny!!! U and LIPI totally crack me up!!!!!

Thanks so much!! Good one..

KP: Not going to the Garros site today.. Depressing day in the history of the sport.. maybe peek in tomorrow or something... U ABFs.......
Update 2: Efil: I like Hewitt as well.. Not as much as Fed, but I like to see him play.. And Davydenko.. He's a silent guy.. Has been quite a while since I've seen him play actually... I hope he comes back soon..
Update 3: LIPI, u told me that one before.. And I still cracked up reading it again.. Did u brew my jungle juice? I wanna drown my sorrows in them..