Which country do you think Muslims hate more--Israel or America?

I know the hatred for these two influential democracies in the Muslim world is staggering, but do you think one is slightly more hated than the other? Israel and America don't "control" each other. Except for the 2.5 billion in aid Israel receives (which many Americans like me are against, along with aid to all other countries), America treats Israel just like any other normal ally.

The entire Muslim world except Iran recognizes America for superficial diplomatic reasons, but only four Muslim countries recognize Israel. Given the similar degree of hatred for the two countries, do Muslims also consider America an "illegal entity" since the land was "stolen" from the Natives?

Israel is a peace-loving nation situated in a very abnormal region.

I am not a neocon, but a paleocon.

Best Answer

PBUY...everyone hates zionazis and neocons like yew.

Source(s): hope this helps PBUY

American politics is not what defines the American nation, culture or people. So as much as I hate American politics, I do not hate the American nation, culture or people, and the USA is also the homeland of many millions of Muslims too.

However, you cannot separate Israeli politics from the state of Israel, its culture or its people. The two are the same thing. Its politics is what defines it as a nation. Being Israeli is all about killing, raping and stealing land from Palestinians. Because of this I would say I do hate Israel, and hate it a lot more than the USA (even though I do not hate the USA).

• DeeDee

israel is not a democracy, it is a violent european colony based on racist, ethnocentric, nationalistic principles, like the nazi movement.

does America veto any criticism directed towards any other country in the UN? no, just israel. no one can criticize the genocidal regime.

yes, America is based on an illegal entity, which still has not made up for its crimes against the Native Americans. it's not just Muslims who notice that.

both countries are highly corrupt and commit terrorist acts throughout the world. it's not just Muslims who resent these abuses of power, it's most of the world.

"Israeli soldiers invaded these ships in international waters, breaking international law, and, in killing civilians, committed a war crime. The counter-claim by Israeli commanders that their soldiers responded to an imminent “lynch” by civilians should be dismissed with the loud contempt it deserves."

"The Israeli government approved the boarding of these aid ships by an elite unit of commandos. They were armed with automatic weapons to pacify the civilians onboard, but not with crowd dispersal equipment in case of resistance. Whatever the circumstances of the confrontation, Israel must be held responsible for sending in soldiers and recklessly endangering the lives of all the civilians onboard, including a baby and a Holocaust survivor."

"Israel has no right to control Gaza’s sea as its own territorial waters and to stop aid convoys arriving that way. In doing so, it proves that it is still in belligerent occupation of the enclave and its 1.5 million inhabitants. And if it is occupying Gaza, then under international law Israel is responsible for the welfare of the Strip’s inhabitants. Given that the blockade has put Palestinians there on a starvation diet for the past four years, Israel should long ago have been in the dock for committing a crime against humanity."

~ Jonathan Cook – Israel’s Attack on Us All

Interesting link:

http://empirestrikesblack.com/2010/06/gaza-flotill...

Edit: I actually wanted to answer the question below, but i will keep my answer anyways

Everybody hates you

I say Israel...

they hate infidels, period. take it how you want.

it is my gut instinct to say israel, but then some arabs don't care about the palestinian arabs... so i'm not sure which one they hate more.

people like you hate a religion like islam without knowing every religion is same

treat every religion equally

f them all

and about the question i must say definitely america

Tel the truth phobic, you are kkk.

They hate both equally, Israel is in very good company !!!!!!!!!!!!!!