Easy 10 points for the most interesting answers............?

Please answer these four questions. If I really like your answers, I will award you with the "Best Answer" and you will receive an easy 10 points. ;)

1. A mouse ran out in front of you and began tap-dancing, what would you do?

2. Someone mistaken you for a famous Movie Star and wanted your autograph. What would you do?

3. You were walking out in the middle of the woods, when all of a sudden a UFO landed in front of you. The door then came open with a loud "shoosh", and a four-legged creature appeared. What would you do?

4. What would you do if your worse nightmare came true?

Please give me a star if you like my questions, and think they are interesting. That way I know if my questions are being enjoyed or not. I would like to know, so I have a better idea of what I should base my next questions on. I try to make fun and interesting questions so everyone has a chance at an easy 10 points. Thanks, I greatly appreciate it! :)

Best Answer

1. Make him tap dance his tiny little booty in to my mouse trap! HA!

2. Psshft um of course party with them until they found out im fakin it! :P

3. I would have known they had come for me! I could fell that something special happened to me after i watch signs for three weeks Straight..they had finally came for me. I knew they wanted me!

4. Um i would be dead, with a possessed Piglet doll standing over my dead body.. *crys*

• Ryan

Smack myself to make sure I am not dreaming.

Give them an autograph.

Cack my pants!

Same as #3...

1. I would video take it, then start tap dancing with it and maybe we can go on "Dancing with the stars" and become famous!!!!! = D

2. I would give them my autograph and then take them to dinner then watch them sadly realize they had dinner with a complete stranger. = D

3. I would try to communicate with it and get it to join the mouse and me and maybe we can do a trio on dancing with the stars!

4. My worse nightmare is dying right now so I guess I can't really do anything about that. ha ha ha

1. Give him cheese of course!

2. Sign there autograph book, get a picture with them and when i printed out the picture on the back of it i would right, "this girl mistaked me for some famous girl hahaa" then look back on it later. (hopefully 50 years from now i wont see that girl...)

3. Try to do the thingy E.T does with his finger.

4. Scream! D:

1) Hmm interesting question aha ! I believe i willl rape it lol jk id be freaked out at first then i'd tap dance with it and take pics and videos of it and take it to hollywood and the the people who look at those pics nd i'd become famous ! Lol

2) I would SO act like that movie star and give autographs and all that stuff until a cop stops me for impersonating a celebrity and being a fraud lol !

3) i Would faint and die and **** my pants because that is SCARY

4) Idk cry

1. I would probably join him. Then, when we were finished would go get some cheese to share over some nice red wine and discuss our dance company launch.

2. Say to that clearly confused human being "Oh, sure! But I'll only do it if you pretend to have an orgasm in the middle of the street"

3. Scream and run. like. hell

4. I would probably kill myself.

1. I would tap dance with it then sell it on Ebay .

2. I would act all drunk and ask them to be my "baby daddy" (lol jk)

3. I would tell them I am the master of this land then say " bow you lower life form ".and laugh evily .

4. I would get a pic with Freddy .

1, Scream. What else would I do?

2. I'd laugh

3. Hoped he knew ben 10 ;)

4. :O

1. i'd catch it and feed it to my python

2. sign it phil mcgroin

3. i'd catch it and feed it to my python

4. i don't have nightmares, so id my dream came true, about a third of the world's population would disappear

video tape it and sell it

sigh you need to get ur eyes checked looser then run before they saw wat i wrote

run away screaming thinking its all over

i would die before living them in real life