Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

did Snoop Dogg converted to Islam?

Favorite Answer

Yeah. It was in the news about 2 years ago. (very rough guess, but he definitely converted). Lots of rappers are Muslim- Lupe Fiasco, Ice Cube, Q-Tip, Mos Def, Rakim, Ghostface Killah, RZA...

• Corey

Speaking in front of the Nation of Islam doesn't mean a person's converted to Islam. Just that they spoke to a black nationalism political group. Did you even watch the video you linked? I can't figure out if Muslims are wittingly lying, willfully ignorant, or what when they link such amateurish claims.

The bigger question would be "Why would anyone think an argument from false authority is any more compelling if that authority is actually not an authority, but is rather an enormous waste of flesh?"

Wow, if he did, that'll really put a crimp in his "Girls Gone Wild" enterprise. Not many people want to watch a bunch of girls in burkas going wild, lol.

Source(s): Sorry, sound's messed up on my computer so I didn't check out the video.

for fun maybe ..to ply around

somehow I don't see him giving up babes or stopping at 4 wives.... thanks for the heads up, I'll pray he comes to the light of Christ.

If he did I hope he gets ******* murdered or something worse.

maybe