Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

did Snoop Dogg converted to Islam?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah. It was in the news about 2 years ago. (very rough guess, but he definitely converted). Lots of rappers are Muslim- Lupe Fiasco, Ice Cube, Q-Tip, Mos Def, Rakim, Ghostface Killah, RZA...

• Corey
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Speaking in front of the Nation of Islam doesn't mean a person's converted to Islam. Just that they spoke to a black nationalism political group. Did you even watch the video you linked? I can't figure out if Muslims are wittingly lying, willfully ignorant, or what when they link such amateurish claims.

• 1 decade ago

The bigger question would be "Why would anyone think an argument from false authority is any more compelling if that authority is actually not an authority, but is rather an enormous waste of flesh?"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow, if he did, that'll really put a crimp in his "Girls Gone Wild" enterprise. Not many people want to watch a bunch of girls in burkas going wild, lol.

Source(s): Sorry, sound's messed up on my computer so I didn't check out the video.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for fun maybe ..to ply around

• 1 decade ago

somehow I don't see him giving up babes or stopping at 4 wives.... thanks for the heads up, I'll pray he comes to the light of Christ.

• 1 decade ago

If he did I hope he gets ******* murdered or something worse.

• 1 decade ago

maybe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.