do they train animals to have sex with women in adult films?

how do they make animals to do what they do in adult films do they train them or hurt them or they give them certain medicines to do that or what . i want to understand because this agianst nature.

• laocus
    Favorite Answer

I'll point out that bestiality porn is illegal in the US and most other countries. If you're watching this then you either possess or are accessing illegal material. While you can find pretty much anything on the internet, you don't find bestiality porn without actively trying to look for it, meaning you've gone out of your way to find videos of people having sex with animals. That doesn't speak highly about you since you also claim to think it's wrong or at least "against nature."

As to your specific question, yes, the animals are trained to have sex with people. This would be considered animal abuse in most countries and would land you in jail. Prison inmates are notoriously intolerant of pedophiles and any other offense that's deemed sexually perverted (although not adult rape, oddly), so if you're arrested for this you can look forward to lots of violence and sexual assault directed towards you while you are incarcerated.

1

Source(s): Girl Alone Live Webcam - http://CamGz.com/?jfCg

I have seen a porno once where this woman had sex with a dog and a horse and a pig. The animals are attracted to the scent of a woman's vagina especially when she is going through her period. I do not think very much training is need on the part of the animal.

Ewww that is just nasty yuck!!! Especially girls with animals!!! Ewwww I don't want to think about it at all!!! I mean I like alot of different kinds of porns but beastility is just too much!!!!

I don't think they trained the animal/animals, the animal/animals will get horny and do it.

while many people claim that an animal can;t consent to sex with a human, it appears that there are animals who will do so if stimulated. here's and example of such a situation gone terrible wrong..http://www.news24.com/World/News/Police-review-hor...

Live Sex Chat Website - http://CamGz.com/live/?jwNC

They train them. Dogs are usually horny and like to hump things so its not very hard.

This category is so educational !!!

• Cobra
      6 years agoReport

Are you the Omar in Scarface?

Do you watch this????