Removing Antispyware Soft and Antimalware Doctor from Windows XP?

I somehow managed to get infected with both Antispyware Soft and Antimalware Doctor on one of the computers at work. It's seriously messing up our computer, so I need to learn how to get rid of it fast. I've tried everything I can think of, and everything I could find on the internet.... show more I somehow managed to get infected with both Antispyware Soft and Antimalware Doctor on one of the computers at work. It's seriously messing up our computer, so I need to learn how to get rid of it fast.

I've tried everything I can think of, and everything I could find on the internet. "Removing" the program via Control Panels add/remove programs didn't work, manually deleting it didn't work, and we have no antivirus software on the computer. I tried downloading AVG, but one of the viruses seems to be blocking its access to the internet.

This is pissing me off. What do I do?