What are the Pennsylvania Laws on setting up a Home Security Camera/System (possibly hidden) In my back yard?

My neighbor has decided that she would like to place a security system in her back yard to record if neighbor hood pets are going into it. I would like to know what the Laws are in Pennsylvania pertaining to this system. Can any part of my yard be captured? Are signs required to be posted that she has a recording... show more My neighbor has decided that she would like to place a security system in her back yard to record if neighbor hood pets are going into it. I would like to know what the Laws are in Pennsylvania pertaining to this system. Can any part of my yard be captured? Are signs required to be posted that she has a recording security system? And what are my rights if my yard/house is being recorded?