Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Which upsets FOX News viewers more: Sarah Palin's claim of being stalked? or Bill O'Reilly's falafel fantasies?

"Every which way but loofah: Inside the Bill O'Reilly sexual harassment lawsuit. "

http://www.salon.com/news/2004/10/13/o_reilly

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

How many libbies have had their email accounts or their web sites hacked?

Right wingers don't do this sort of thing.

Only libbies where the end justifies the means.

Sarah Palin had her personal email hacked and Bill O'Reilly had an attempt on his web site, disgusting.

• valle
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I verify the subsequent one to pass would be Calamity Hannity; his rankings dropped via 0.5 after the GOP took that hammering back in November. It feels like fake tips desires to shift interior the direction of the midsection - i contemplate whether Humble Rupert Murdoch's authorized issues interior the united kingdom had something to do with it... you may not probably get greater beside the factor than Sarah Palin has been for the suited 4 0.5 years. She's an fool with a skills for speaking like she is conscious in spite of, whilst she is well-known with of not something. via the way, have you ever learnt what became of that turkey that become alleged to be "pardoned," in spite of the undeniable fact that ended up being filled right into a tube on a similar time as the Divine Ms. Sarah mugged for the cameras for numerous minutes?

• 10 years ago

Salon is always my go to source! When I can't score a copy of the Weekly World News!

• 10 years ago

Or number three:

Losers who complain about Fox News thinking it does any good at all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

As near as I can tell its mainly Liberals that watch Fox news anyway.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Why is everyone picking on the "Fox News Comedy Hour"????

OH NO! You mean those folks are serious. Damn it! Back to The Brady Bunch.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

That you've ignored your psychiatrist's instructions and are off your medication.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.