When did big butts become in style?

my mom said when she was growing up there was a lot of pressure to have a tiny butt. Now, everyone wants to have a big butt ( including me)

What decade did butts become in style, was it before or after baby got back came out?

• Best Answer

I don't care at all about butt size. Butts are just about sit and s_it, thats all.

big butts have always been in style expressly amongst black people remember back in the 18 Hundred's the African woman Sarge a Bartman with the big but that they used to put on display in Europe and then shortly after that white women started designing their dresses to look like they had big butts so I think there's always been a fascination with big butts they are stinky there so sometimes and I like putting my finger in the little stinky hole

• ?

No. I don't think so. The trend in the 70's was bony. The 80's focused on the breasts (and heavy make-up) and the 90's bootylicious butts. The 00's was cuvacious butts. I think butts are here to stay as long as it fits the frame.

I have no idea, i used to want a small butt too, but that was when i was 13 now that it actually started growing i don't like it, for one it makes me look weird because i'm skinny and two, there are to many pervs!

edit-Why does someone always have to insult the skinny girls? i may have wanted a bigger butt back then but i most certainly was not jealous! lol

Source(s): Small butts are awesome! haha
  • ?

Sexy Small Butts

• Djman

I like perky , nice @sses. Not big old walls of butt. It has always been like that with men. Since the existence of women. Then women started liking butts on men. I don't get that one. We hardly have any. Well I don't anyway.

• super.

I think that song really spurred the whole big butt movement...and J Lo...she helped too.

I'm guessing the 80s or 90s. Whoever said tiny butts were cool needs to be slapped.

Source(s): So glad I have a black girl booty :)
  • It began in the 70's but then Sir Mixx a lot came along and.....

• Ian

Sir mix a lot