What kind of 'humanitarian aid' workers carry guns and knives with them?

and if you were attacked by someone carrying a pistol or a knife...would you fight back? Even if it meant that the fight might get bloody? Even if the person with the knife insisted that he was simply there to deliver humanitarian aid?

Is it 'passive/symbolic resistence'---so pervasive in the group's rhetoric--- to attack someone with a crowbar, knife, or loaded gun? Why is it that stooges for terrorist-supporting organizations get to control the language of the Israeli-Arab conflict?

Favorite Answer

That 'humanitarian aid" flotilla was a huge sham. It's sole purpose was to create an international incident, produce a few martyrs, incite the lame brained, ignorant, illiterate, fanatical Muslims world wide and provide propaganda for Hamas.

Hamas knew they would be confronted and that was their intention. Hamas has used every trick to smuggle weapons into the Gaza. I would wait until the cargo is examined. Hamas has received billions in aid and do not need a "peace flotilla" to bring in food and medical supplies. Hamas is the one that deprives their people. They routinely kill members of the PLO.. The left will eat up their scam and not use common sense or logic.

You've got the quotes/apostraphe on the wrong words. It should be on guns and knives.

Their "weapons" consisted of: slingshots & marbles. That was the only "real weapon". Everything else were regular household items (i.e. a broomstick/mop, a metal pole, a broken deck umbrella). ANYTHING can be construed as a weapon. I bet if they had none of that on board, they'd say that the fingers of the civilians were considered weapons and therefore they needed to take deadly force. And you would all lap it up, of course.

Oh yeah, man, that's definitely going to take down the entire Israeli army and their tanks, ships, rockets, and helicopters. DEFINITELY! So killing up to 20 people was undoubtedly worth it for those lethal weapons!!!! *end sarcasm*

I would carry a weapon, and if I met up with someone with a weapon I would fight back.

I think this is just another episode in the neverending violence of the Middle East.

HAMAS terrorists that's exactly who. The fact that they recruited a few European tools to act as human Shields does little to soften my heart. There are fools born every second in this world and sharks are waiting to devour them.

I don't think they had guns and knives. They did attack viciously:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo

Youtube thumbnail

Hard to see how the soldiers had a choice.

US Army Hooah!

When you deal with the Israelis, be prepared.

they weren't carrying guns, they stole them off of the israeli commandos. if they were actually terrorists armed with guns and knives, don't you think at least one israeli would have died?

No I would just let them kill me because I was stupid enough to be unarmed