SFGiantsFan19 asked in SportsBaseball · 10 years ago

What is your favorite baseball team (research poll, please read details inside)?

So, everyday for the next week I will be submitting this question from around 8-9pm East Coast Time. This is mainly to figure out how many fans from each team there are in this section. I will compile all the date and submit the results as a question the following day. I will leave the link to the question on my profile too.

TWO VERY IMPORTANT RULES YOU MUST TO FOLLOW:

1. PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION ONLY ONCE. I want the most accurate results possible. I will be keeping track of who answers the questions, so if you answer this question today, DO NOT answer it any other day.

2. PLEASE STAR THE QUESTION EACH DAY. I want this question to spread around Y!A as much as possible. I'm trying to get as many participants as possible, for the most complete results.

So without further adieu, here's the simple question you've heard so much on this section:

***** What is your favorite baseball team? *****

Thank you for your time. And please remember to star the questions each day, and answer only once. On Monday, June 7th make sure to look for the results around 8-9pm East Coast Time.

One quick side note: If this question gets deleted, I will restart next week.

Favorite Answer

THOSE BOSTON RED SOX :)

Detroit Tigers <3

The Minnesota Twins

Tampa Bay Rays~:3

Boston Red Sox

Pittsburgh Pirates

Tampa Bay Rays

Cleveland Indians

I've been a fan of Chipper Jones and the Atlanta Braves for about 13 years.

Texas Rangers

LA Dodgers

I think most people hate the Dodgers because they were the first to let a Black man play.