Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Since the Stock Market is the most erratic it has been since the 62 Cuban Missile Crisis, is that Obama's plan?

Since Obama says he is a great leader ... who else could be causing these erratic economic problems.

I know Obama like things to be erratic because he used that word over 4000 times when he was running against Bush

I'm thinking Obama feels comfortable Campaigning against erratic things. The more erratic the economy the better he will do in the Midterms

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

The market is erratic because President Obama is a piss-poor leader, and unless he starts addressing some of his weaknesses, he will continue to be. The only person who does not learn from his mistakes is a hopelessly arrogant person, and unfortunately, our President fits that description perfectly.

• Edg1
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Yes. He said he planned to Fundamentally Change America. He is a Globalist first, president second. He means to weaken America for absorption into the New World Order. Indirect manipulation is hard to trace but the evidence of it existing is clear.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yeah, Obama's totally pulling the strings on the stock market, haha

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The economy is being handled so badly that you have to wonder if it is total incompetence or being done of purpose. Has to be one or the other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Every day market analyst tell why the market went up or down and they never say it is Obama's fault. If you claim they do post a quote and link and prove I am wrong.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

0bummer has no plan. He just shoots hoops and shaves a stroke off his golf game.

• Will
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Conspiracy=Simple solutions for the simple minded.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yes

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The US has experienced over 1 year of solid economic growth thanks to President Obama.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

isn't his saying 'control from kaouse'

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.