Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Why not repent...and save yourself?

The list of war apology statements issued by Japan stretches across the decades after the Second World War was concluded. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_s...

German President Johannes Rau apologized for the Holocaust during which millions of Jews perished, saying it is important to teach the younger generation about the past.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/english/200002/1...

Why is it that we are so obstinate and failing to apologise for the crimes of our elders in respect of Fidak?

Should we not follow the example of Caliph Umar ibn Abd al Aziz (who returned Fidak to the rightful owners after it had been wrongly usurped).

Caliph Umar ibn Abd al Aziz abolished the long-standing Umayyad and Khawaarij custom of cursing Ali ibn Abi Talib (the fourth Caliph), at the end of Friday sermons and ordered the following Qu'ranic verse be recited instead: "Surely God enjoins justice, doing of good and giving to kinsfolk". He is affectionately referred to as the Fifth and the last Rightly Guided Caliph.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Aslam-o-Alikum,

How are you brother? Your question is little confusing but I think it's the west who should repent and who should stop killing innocent Muslims and the first user is either ignorant or is brainwashed against Islam...May Allah guide him and his sick minded people...Ameen

I hope I helped

Source(s): Worshiper of Allah Slave of Mohammad (S.A.W)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, so Muslims should apologize to all the peoples of the world for their acts of aggression against them and to nations and ethinic groups they conquered when building their empire during the age of Islamic Imperialism. Good idea. Yes, I should like to see Muslims repent of their injustices committed against non-Muslims through the centuries. Geezzz, the Turks can't even admit to their own atrocities against the Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians.

• 1 decade ago

what are you on about shiiite?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.