What kind of infections can you get from being fingered with dirty hands?

I got fingered and we was at a park all night so he probably had dirty hands and I think I might have an infection, not sure though what kind of infections can you get from this and how should you treat them, going to a doctor is not an option.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

jamie - PLEASE don't ever think "going to a doctor is not an option." "Being fingered" could lead to infections such as a UTI or bladder infection, or transmission of herpes virus or HPV (human papilloma virus), not to mention less common possibilities. Be aware that it is also possible, even for a virgin, to get a urinary tract infection without any sexual contact.

Source(s): a medical professional
  • Vortex
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You can have any kind of infection as there is no way to know what was on his fingers. It would be most likely bacterial or even fungal. You would not have an STD from that unless he had one and was touching his penis before he touched you. You may not have an infection but are more conscious of the way you feel and are looking for something. It may just be irritation. Try a nice bath or take a shower with a removable shower head and point it in the correct direction. Keep some disposable hand wipes with you in the future.

• 1 decade ago

There are plenty of infections and other sicknesses that could come from doing this. Going to the doctor is your ONLY option if you feel any sort of discomfort. Im not sure what your plan is if you cant go to the Doctor. If you're scared to tell the Dr. what you were doing which caused the infection, etc...just remember: Doctors have ALWAYS heard or handled something worse than what you tell them, nothing will make the judge you.

• 1 decade ago

You're going to need an ocean of Calamine Lotion if there was poison ivy or oak oil on the fingers of delight. The no doctor option mean one thing to me and that is you're a child, good luck with that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

you,d better find a doctor option for a vaginal infection. whatever he picked up on his fingers is inside you. hope it was worth it.

• 1 decade ago

You probably have no infection, but if u do, and going to the doctor is not an option, then GL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.