? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Can I wear a Human Hair Wig as if it were my own hair?

It would obviously be a lace front wig, adhered by Vapon Double Sided Tape [which usually lasts me 5-7 days w/ or w/o sweating and rain]

I just want to know if I can go swimming in it and wash it in the shower...you know, wear it as if it were my own.

I DON"T WANT ANY COPY PASTE ANSWERS!! DO NOT ANSWER UNLESS YOU WEAR OR HAVE WORN LACE FRONT WIGS!!

If I could find a clear answer on a website, I would have done it by now, don't think I haven't looked.

Favorite Answer

yea you can wear it as ur own hair its own ur head & u paid for it just made sure its sewed down you don't want it comin' off even if u go swimmin' and its human hair so you can swim and wash it and even curly and flat iron the hair if u like don't listen 2 the haterz its their job 2 hate!

In some religions like Orthodox Judaism, women choose to wear a wig over their own hair due to religious prohibition against showing hair.

You can go swimming in it but you can't put shampoo on the hair as it will melt the adhesives, however you can apply conditioner on the ends or rinse it with just water. It helps to have good lace wigs if you want a realistic look and feel you have to buy the right product. I buy my lace wigs from this online store at www.thelacewigsStore.com, check them out, they even gave me advice and tips on how to handle and treat my wigs and they answered all my questions whether or not I was buying their product.

• Anna3

no you will not be able to wear it like it was your own... it's not YOURS mam! there will always be an unrealistic part about it..

yes, if you are human

• no