Nail polish out of clothes?

Hi, My daughter accidental spilled nail polish on her comforter and I know its not cotton ( I don't know if this matters) she tried to hide it from me and put it in the washer with out doing anything to get the stain our so when I pulled it out of the washer I found it. It was bright purple nail polish on... show more Hi,
My daughter accidental spilled nail polish on her comforter and I know its not cotton ( I don't know if this matters) she tried to hide it from me and put it in the washer with out doing anything to get the stain our so when I pulled it out of the washer I found it. It was bright purple nail polish on white. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to get it out at this point. I put spray and wash on it and put it back in the washer. But after reading I don't think that will do the trick. I tried hairspray and nail polish remover to. Is there anything else to try.

Thanks
1 answer 1