<3 asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 10 years ago

Nail polish out of clothes?

Hi,

My daughter accidental spilled nail polish on her comforter and I know its not cotton ( I don't know if this matters) she tried to hide it from me and put it in the washer with out doing anything to get the stain our so when I pulled it out of the washer I found it. It was bright purple nail polish on white. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to get it out at this point. I put spray and wash on it and put it back in the washer. But after reading I don't think that will do the trick. I tried hairspray and nail polish remover to. Is there anything else to try.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

If the nail polish to contaminated clothing, water can be satisfied (Thinner) scrubbing clothes on a nail polish, nail polish or less to be removed cleanly, then scrub the PCE contamination Department, and then washed with warm water washing liquid, with water drift net can.

http://www.christianlouboutinwomen.com