New piano student. Question about note polyphony on a digital piano?

I've been playing music since I was a kid and now I'm about to pick up piano. Luckily, I don't need to learn any theory or how to read sheet music. I'm trying to choose between a Casio Celviano CDP 220 and Yamaha Arius 140 (I'd go with a 160 but I don't want to pay 400-600 more) because they... show more I've been playing music since I was a kid and now I'm about to pick up piano. Luckily, I don't need to learn any theory or how to read sheet music. I'm trying to choose between a Casio Celviano CDP 220 and Yamaha Arius 140 (I'd go with a 160 but I don't want to pay 400-600 more) because they are both in my price range. The only reason I'm even considering the Celviano is because it has 128 note polyphony while the Arius only has 64. Is 64 more than enough? Will I hear notes dropping out even with complicated pieces with lots of chords and fast sections? I also don't know which piano has better scaled hammer action. The Yamaha has GHS and the Casio has Tri-Scale (no idea what that is). I know that Yamaha is generally better than Casio, but I've heard that these 220+ models of Celviano are better than previous entries. Anyone have any advice?