How do you get rid of termites?

OK, I admit my family is poor on money about things like exterminators. So we don't have the money to pay for them. And, our termite infestation isn't too serious. But we have a fair amount of flying termites in our house, and they're very gross and annoying. There are dead termites in my bath tub (they... show more OK, I admit my family is poor on money about things like exterminators. So we don't have the money to pay for them. And, our termite infestation isn't too serious. But we have a fair amount of flying termites in our house, and they're very gross and annoying. There are dead termites in my bath tub (they probably drowned themselves trying to get a drink, the stupid things =/) and their wings are EVERYWHERE like I can't even turn the fan on without their disgusting shedded wings flying everywhere. And live ones keep buzzing around near my lights and every time I get the fly swatter out their wings fly everywhere. I hate termites and I hate their wings I hate most bugs and I think they're absolutely disgusting. Are there any solutions as to get rid of them without an exterminator? I'm desperate and I'm really ticked off about them.
1 answer 1