My neighbor keeps trying to lure my children into her gingerbread house, what do I do?

• Best Answer

Eat the house and solve the problem.

Here is the plan:

1.) Build another gingerbread house.

2.) Have your children get online and chat with your neighbor. Have the child inform the witch that he/she is underage, then agree to meet your neighbor in the newly constructed gingerbread house.

3.) Call Chris Hanson from Dateline NBCs popular series "to catch a predator."

4.) Inform him you put in the legwork, and just need him to show up.

5.) Set the trap, sit back, and watch the hysterics as your neighbor claims that she was just planning to talk with your kids about the dangers of gingerbread houses.

Let them go over, and let them eat so those little shits don't bother you, then when they're bored have them shove her into an oven like a jew, then sell her house for millions.

Don't worry. The kids know how to put her into the oven when its time. In the meantime, enjoy the peace and quiet until they return home.

Bring a weight watchers group to your house on their last day. Make sure they pass her house.

Call the cops

get rid of the three little piggies by buying a wolf

Protection from predators is a must do thing

Quit reading children stories and grow up.

Source(s): common sense

Do nothing, she seems to be a nice old lady.