Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

When and how do you think Melina will return?+ EWS signups?

I really miss Melina. She was one of the best WWE Divas around and I hope she comes back soon.

Here are the signups for my E-Fed. I still need more members and EWS hasn't started yet until I get enough members. I am a great writer and have written some matches for THW before. Anyone who joins will be highly appreciated.

Wrestling Name:

Attire: (Optional)

Theme:(Optional)

Gimmick:

Signatures:

Finisher(s):

Championship to go for:

Face/Heel/Tweener:

Moveset:You may choose a wrestler's moveset.

Brand: Retribution or Wresolution

Wrestling Ability:You may choose Technical, High-Flyer, Powerhouse, Brawler, Dirty(you may be face with this like Eddie Guerrero was. low blows and uses weapons behind the ref's back and etc.), etc. You may add stuff if you like.

Retrubution Titles

EWS Evolution Title

EWS Aliance Titles (Tag team)

EWS Vixen Title (Women Title)

EWS Nitro Title (Mid-Carder)

Wresolution Titles

EWS Undisputed Title

EWS Unlimated Title (Can be won anywhere anytime)

EWS Elite Title (Women Title)

EWS Attitude Title

Members So Far:

EWS Retribution Brand:

King Cliff

Ted Dibiase Jr.

NVD

Brayden Crocker

Michelle Mckeinzie

Cameron Hart

Point Blank

Virus

MA Beast

The Y2J

Madison Rayne

The Amazing Adam

Mr. Blood

Crazecore

EWS Wresolution Brand:

Moshi Man

SH

Y2Jericho

Storm

Gold Star

Daniel Holf

Jack Hunter

Dylan Klein

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom

The Sandman

Loco Antonio

Sorry about that Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom but you just said womens title nothing specific. But I'll put you on Retribution again I apoligize.

@Anthony the show will start when I get enough members, (Hopefully Soon)

Best Answer

Wrestling Name: Notorious Xtreme

Attire: like jeff hardy but with gloves

Theme: In The End by Linkin Park

Gimmick: very extreme like he would jump off 35 feet of a ladder, very crazy, and would take out anyone who want to take him out

Signatures: Spear, Whisper in the Wind, Extreme Neckbreaker Drop, Book End and Super Kick

Finisher(s): Swanton Bomb and RKO

Championship to go for: EWS Attitude Title

Tweener

Moveset: a mix of jeff hardy and sabu

Brand: Wresolution

Wrestling Ability: Technical, High-Flyer, Dirty, and Extreme like jeff hardy and sabu

• ?

Name:Diamond

Attire:Hoddie

Theme:"Jason Derulo Ridin Solo Chrous"

Gimmick:A Uncontrolable Monster

Signature(s):RKO And Spear

Finsher(s):Stunner,Codebreaker and Swanton Bomb

Title Im Going for:EWS Undisputed Title

Face

Jeff Hardys Move Set

Brand:Wresoultion

High-Flyer,Brawler And Extreme

Source(s): Can i be in wrestlsoltion

The way I see Meline returning is arround June July in time before WWE Money in the Bank PPV. I see Maryse defeating Eve Torres in the near future. Then Melina will come back to feud with Maryse over the Divas Championship

i think of Melina became a monotonous face, and he or she did no longer instruct alot of hobby in her feuds. yet as a heel she became great on the mic and particularly selled as a heel. As a face all she does is smile and feud with heels, which does no longer make you a competent face. you will possibly desire to have the skill to truly conect with the gang as a face, i've got by no potential seen that from Melina (inspite of the certainty that WWE would not supply the divas a great number of a raffle). and that i think of Melina had the skill to make the gang hate her. It made her character more suitable. BQ: Lita def. Beth Pheonix: Lita counters the Glam Slam right into a roll up. Trish def. Melina: With a Stratusfaction Mickie James def. Ivory: With a Kick observed up by potential of a DDT. Maryse def. Stacy Keibler: With a french kiss.

• Melina returns at Fatal 4 Way and defeated Eve to become New Diva's Champion.

I think Melina will come back at SummerSlam and beat whoever is women's champion at the time. I hope she stays face though, i like her better like that:)

BTW, when does EWS start?

I already signed up and wanted to go for the Vixen title, so why am I on Wresolution?

Crazecore gonna beat does MFers.

It almost doesn't even matter. Two weeks after she's back, odds are, she'll be hurt again...