Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Ocean City NJ Beach open all day and all night?

did they make it that way? or is it open to a certain time at night time? not maryland, nj.

Favorite Answer

Most NJ Beaches are closed at night

There is no lifeguards at night

It's dark and they really do not want you to go swimming

You can walk and the beach, that is normally okay

Ocean City is very nice

If you ask me, Wildwood has the best beaches and they are free

Cape May is very sweet and charming

Ocean city is also very nice

To fine more about Ocean City, NJ

Try to google it

I go to wildwood crest

I have walked on the beach at night

On friday, when there are fireworks at the broadwalk

There are tons of people on the beach

If you are walking, the partrol will leave you alone

On fridays, they will let you sit one the beach until after the fireworks

Most beaches in the East are closed after a certain time (I don't any that aren't, but you never know). They don't want people sleeping on the beach. With nighttime tides, it can be a little dangerous and they don't want it to attract the homeless.

While I can't find the hours when access to the beach is prohibited, in general in New Jersey it is illegal to be on the beach starting anywhere from sundown to midnight and nor legal again until sunrise.

based on what activities you celebrate with, Ocean city is super. it incredibly is a quiet section, not a great style of partying. It has a modest boardwalk with rides,shops, and so on. The coastline is great and astounding there. it is extremely crowded this time of three hundred and sixty 5 days yet once you bypass to the tip of the island ( i think of it is 59th highway) you may stroll down the coastline and it is way less crowded. in case you adore entertainment rides, a lot of partying and action, bypass to Wildwood N.J. as a replace, the boardwalk is great with a lot of rides and there are a number of golf equipment and so on. a lot rowdier ( and in my opinion greater exciting !!). The coastline there is astounding to boot. while you're into mattress and breakfast style places and incredible Victorian shape, bypass to Cape could N.J. a lot of previous shops, comfortable eating places, and so on. a diverse ecosystem altogether. back, a astounding coastline and there is the Cape could-Lewes Ferry in case you opt for for to verify the Delaware Bay. there are a number of dolphin excursions and so on. to boot. celebrate with !

!