Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what is the name of this movie?

I remember very few things, I remember the end was like the main actor was going to be burned by people are a sacrifise. Until the end he is having some sitations where he see some people dieing, and soon after he finds out that everyone is in a group even his wife and they try to burn him, the main actor is quite a famous one but I don`t remember exactly who was it.

Update:

yeap thanks that was fast

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Wicker Man (2006)

starring Nicolas Cage, Ellen Burstyn, Leelee Sobieski, Diane Delano

IMDb synopsis:

While recovering from a tragic accident on the road, the patrolman Edward Malus receives a letter from his former fiancée Willow, who left him years ago without any explanation, telling that her daughter Rowan is missing. Edward travels to the private island of Summerisle, where Willow lives in an odd community that plant fruits, and she reveals that Rowan is actually their daughter. Along his investigation with the hostile and unhelpful dwellers, Edward discloses that the locals are pagans, practicing old rituals to improve their harvest, and Rowan is probably alive and being prepared to be sacrificed. When he locates the girl, he finds also the dark truth about the wicker man.

It should be noted that this is a remake of a far better film, also titled "The Wicker Man", starring Edward Woodward. If you would like to contrast the two films, here's Part 1 of the 1973 occult classic on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMU5kM2qLJI

Youtube thumbnail

Also in the cast are Christopher Lee (who has claimed Lord Summerisle as being his favorite role), Diane Cilento, Britt Ekland and Ingrid Pitt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wicker Man

• 1 decade ago

Yes, It's Wicker man

• 1 decade ago

wicker man nicolas cage

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"wicker man"?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.