What makes the kids who watch wrestling any less of a fan that the people on here (More info inside)?

On this site (and all over the internet wrestling community to be honest) you'll find hate toward the kids that watch wrestling. My question is. . . why? What makes THEM any less of a fan than you? In fact, I would consider them more of a fan than certain people on this site! The kids watch the show as it was... show more On this site (and all over the internet wrestling community to be honest) you'll find hate toward the kids that watch wrestling. My question is. . . why? What makes THEM any less of a fan than you? In fact, I would consider them more of a fan than certain people on this site! The kids watch the show as it was meant to be watched - they get into it, they suspend their disbelief, and enjoy the show for the show. They don't complain or whine non stop about "so and so" doesn't deserve it or "so and so" is overrated and etc. They cheer the good guys, boo the bad guys - they take the show as how it's presented to them. So why the hate against them? What makes you so much better than them? More wrestling knowledge? A lot of users "claim" they know more wrestling knowledge but they really don't. And really, what good is more knowledge if all you're going to do is complain?

Besides, we were all once kids, in fact, many got into wrestling when we were kids! So why the hate?

Share your comments and thoughts. Disagreeing or agreeing opinions are welcome, just try and back it up.

Star if you like!