Which of these three hairstyles suits me best?

Which of these three hairstyles suits me best? I want a makeover - I'm over the whole cutesy thing, and I want my hair to reflect that. I've made a sort of virtual hairstyle diary... Over the past couple of months I cut bangs, made them wispy, pushed them to the side and now I'm trying to grow them... show more Which of these three hairstyles suits me best?
I want a makeover - I'm over the whole cutesy thing, and I want my hair to reflect that. I've made a sort of virtual hairstyle diary... Over the past couple of months I cut bangs, made them wispy, pushed them to the side and now I'm trying to grow them out, which is such a pain... Which hairstyle best reflects the look I'm going for -- mature, elegant but still young and hip?

Here are the pictures: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4066/4653...

Thanks for your input!
Update: Kinnari - I'd rather keep my long hair while I can, all the women in my family have had to cut it short as they got older :/