Little One asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Which of these three hairstyles suits me best?

I want a makeover - I'm over the whole cutesy thing, and I want my hair to reflect that. I've made a sort of virtual hairstyle diary... Over the past couple of months I cut bangs, made them wispy, pushed them to the side and now I'm trying to grow them out, which is such a pain... Which hairstyle best reflects the look I'm going for -- mature, elegant but still young and hip?

Here are the pictures: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4066/4653719105_432...

XxSceneChick - I'm not asking for personal opinions, the hairstyle they would want, but on what looks best with my faceshape and the style I'm aiming for.

I love the second hair cut on you, but if you don't want the cutesy thing then I would suggest the first one. The last one just looks like bed head and messy. The first says I am smart and have style.

Definately first, Makes you look mature and sophisticated. The second is cutsey, like you said you did not want. and the third doesnt really compare to the others. Go with the first. Love that one.

i think of the 2d coiffure might look magnificent! The decrease might actually compliment your face shape and your facial good factors. It additionally seems much less perplexing to form and shelter then the others. i think of it would fairly inhance the type additionally, in case you had some highlights speically placed interior the hair in a lighter or darker shade just to furnish it yet another measurement! desire i've got helped! x

The 1st one

really, i dont understand why you posted this question because there are going to be a group of people who say the first, another one that says the second, and another one that says the third, so, it is going to make you even MORE indecisive. but, since you asked, and it is rude not to answer, i say the second photo.

xXScene*Chick*98Xx

Source(s): mah brainn..

Love the first one.... Ur very pretty :) I like the bangs and I wear glasses myself, and i also like the wavy way you did the first one :)

Source(s): Just meeeee :)

i like the second one.

i definately think you should go for the first one.

I say the 2nd pic.

1st pic- geek chic (to me)

3rd pic- hippie (to me)

definitely the 1st :)