Do interviews for officer applications expire?

I did an interview for an Active Duty officer application for the Navy about a year ago. Now I'm getting ready to submit an officer package for the same community to the Navy Reserve board. Will I be able to submit the previous interview? I'm willing to do more, but it was a very good evaluation and I would... show more I did an interview for an Active Duty officer application for the Navy about a year ago. Now I'm getting ready to submit an officer package for the same community to the Navy Reserve board. Will I be able to submit the previous interview? I'm willing to do more, but it was a very good evaluation and I would like to use it again if possible. Thanks!
Update: Thank you for your answer, sir. For the record, I did apply after the 1st interview and was selected -- for active duty. My circumstances changed, however, and I was unable to commission as an active duty answer. It was recommended to me that I apply to the reserves, which I am now doing.
Update 2: *as an active duty officer, not answer
1 answer 1