Do you think that people are too hard on the older female celebrities?

IDK but I keep reading stuff, and the comments from people about them is like they are just looking to find something wrong w. them. I don't get it. Like Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Madonna, Sarah Jessica Parker, Mariah Carey, and Jennifer Lopez, just to name a few, definitely are beautiful ladies w.... show more IDK but I keep reading stuff, and the comments from people about them is like they are just looking to find something wrong w. them. I don't get it.

Like Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Madonna, Sarah Jessica Parker, Mariah Carey, and Jennifer Lopez, just to name a few, definitely are beautiful ladies w. great bodies.

I think that they shouldn't be made to feel like they have to compete against younger people or be compared to someone in their teens or twenties. Who cares how old they are, they look great. Why so much emphasis is put on how old she is anyway?

I mean aren't there tons of ladies in their teens and twenties whose bodies can't touch these ladies?

Pretty is pretty, seems like that should be enough. I sure see some older and younger celebrities, and some are gorgeous/fit and some aren't. Why should it be any different?

Agree or disagree? and why?