PinkL18 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 years ago

MY VAGINA IS ITCHY BUT I HAVE NO WEIRD DISCHARGE?

MY DISCHARGE LOOKS NORMAL ITS WHITE/CLEAR AND I HAVE NO BAD ODOR BUY MY VAGINA IS ITCHY

i have started working out more now at the gym do you think it could be from sweating? or do you think i have an infection?

I AM 21 YEARS OLD IM NOT HAVING SEX I HAVENT SINCE I WAS 17 I HAVE ONLY GOTTON ORAL FROM 1 BOY BUT IT HASENT BEEN RECENT

Favorite Answer

It maybe the sweat from exercises, it may be you wash powder or that you underwear is not suitable to allow air in. or you may have a minor infection such as BV ( Bacterial vaginosis ).

You get it from using soaps and perfumes "down there".

Nothing to worry about love, just book an appointment with a nurse and get some tablets, you'll be fine.

And pay no attention to those D I C K H E A D S above xxx

• lovins

appears like a good case of yeast an infection. you have 2 strategies. try Monistat, an over the counter scientific shelter yeast infections. scientific care can take everywhere from a million day to 7 days (and each from time to time it won't artwork). Monistat interior of reason low-priced and fairly obtainable. Or visit a doctor to get a prognosis and prescription on your yeast an infection. Your symptoms disappear only approximately on the instant, and your an infection would be long previous interior of three-5 days.

Its because you have AIDs