how can i get my mom to pay $30 extra a month for pic messages and i-m and web on my phone ik i sound rude?

ik ik i sound like a brat but i really want it soo badlyyyyyyyy so how can i like bargin with her like ill keep my room really clean or i can talk to her about how its a good idea but i need your help so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE!! help mee

thank youu :] p.s if u answer you get 2 points so why not...

and ik it is stupid but i have at&t and i cant switch to something better cuz my mom needs to keep her number for her job ughhh its annoying.

i cant get a job so stop saying thattttttttttttttttttttttttttt please and no need to mention how selfish i am cuz thats not what im asking from you i am willing to do things for my mom to get her to pay for it im not just sitting here begging her

• Izzy
    Best Answer

Say you need it to do homework on the go. Like on the bus and stuff. Be like "I'm wasting time, so why don't I make use of it while I'm at it?" Most of the hw these days is done on the computer and wastes even MORE time anyways. And as for texting, tell her you need it because it's cheaper than getting more minutes. idk. parents are all about education these days

$30 a month is ridiculous for that. You have texting, that should be enough socializing until you get home an onto the computer.

You should look into METRO PCS if you're in the United States. It's unlimited talk, text, pic messaging, and web for about $45 a month.

Keeping your room clean is something you should already be doing.. and I don't think your mom will pay $30 extra, unless you GET A JOB?

Just tell her that amount is not enough for you to spend. You need $30 extra.

i never suggest an idea like this to anyone who wants something so bad, but since im bored and since you asked i reckon you should go into your mothers purse yourself and take out your 30dollars

You need to start Babysitting or pet walking to pay for it yourself.....!!

lol get a job