Olivia asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 10 years ago

Who belives this chain about Teresa Fidalgo.?

on facebook this person sent me " hi…im...Teresa Fidalgo. Today, i turn 26 years

of being dead. if you don’t sendthis to 20 people, i will sleep by

your side tonight FOREVER. if youdon’t believe it, google my

name…you’ll see..." , there is a Teresa Fidalgo, but the one in the video is an actor, the video was made by some david guy. and plus if yu were a ghost would you really want everyone to know who the hell you were?

Heres the question, Do you believe this chain?

i dont :)

Favorite Answer

I got the same message on Face Book I believe that there was a Teresa Fidalgo and she did die in a car crash but why the hell would someone make a stupid chain message about her. I do belive in ghost but this is crap. I did not do any of this and nobody was sleeping next to me so...the awnser is NO **** you Teresa Fidalgo chain message creator. :D

• Dennis3 years agoReport

If you stop reading this you're gonna die, My name is teresa fidalgo if you don't post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever.. This girl ignored and 29 days later her mom died. I am real you can search up on google.... sorry....

Theresa Fidalgo

• curi

Teresa Fildago

My name is teresa fidalgo if you don't post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever.. This girl ignored and 29 days later her mom died. I am real you can search up on google

If you stop reading this you re gonna die, My name is teresa fidalgo if you don t post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever.. This girl ignored and 29 days later her mom died. I am real you can search up on google

If you stop reading this you're gonna die, My name is teresa fidalgo if you don't post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever.. This girl ignored and 29 days later her mom died. I am real you can search up on google

• Dennis3 years agoReport

Ronda Yow Im sorry guys but i know this is fake but i always stick to the safe side i know im weird.. If you stop reading this you're gonna die, My name is teresa fidalgo if you don't post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever.. This girl ignored and 29 days later her mom died. I am real you can search up on google

• eric3 years agoReport

I did it please pray for her I'm shaking of fear

It sort of terrifies me. This is the one I read:

If you stop reading this you will die. I'm Teresa Fidalgo and of you don't post this on 20 other photos I will sleep with you forever. A girl ignored this and her mom died 29 days later. You can even search me on google.

• Dennis3 years agoReport

Guys I m so sorry ;- Im sorry i had to send it now that u opened this message u can t stop reading . Hi my name is Teresa Fidalgo i died 27 years ago . If you don t send this to 20 friends i will sleep by your side forever . If u don t believe me than search me up . Teresa Fidalgo . So send this to 20 friends . A girl ingnored this and her mom died 20 days later. NO SEND BACKS!!!!!!

• Dennis3 years agoReport

Ok. I was watching a colleen ballinger's video and she had gotten a death comment saying: I am teresa fidalgo. I am dead. I am watching you, and if you dont repost this to 20 ppl i will sleep beside you for the rest of your life. Your time is NOW. if you dont believe me search me up on google :). ; colleen ignored this msg knowing it was fake. why would a dead ghost with the username bannanaballoon have that username?! So i searched her up and found fake stories, videos, and newscasts. Then I got this msg:Hi my name is Carmen. I'm 17years old. I am very similar to you... Did I mention to you that I'm dead. A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embaress me. When I didn't come back up the police came. The girls said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer. I had a broken neck and my face was torn off. Send this message to 15 people after you read the whole message if you value your life! A boy called David recieved this message. He just laughed and deleted it. When he was in the shower he heard laughing... MY LAUGHTER! He got really scared, rushed to his phone to repost this message... But he was too late. The next morning his mum entered his bedroom and all she found was a message written in his blood saying, "You will never have him back!" No one has found his body yet... beacuse he is with me! A girl called Charlotte recieved this message and she immeadiatly sent it to 25 people (10 more than required). I still watch over every second of her life to make sure that she is safe and to keep her and everyone close to her out of danger. Send this to 15 people in the next 5 minutes if you don't want your fate to be the same as David's. Your time starts... NOW! The story is true you can research It; i mean i obviously know this was fake but, it was super wierd what happened next. So i got this msg via skype. And the sender who had given this msg to me was by the name: Carmen Dawson. I searched her up. I got no results except for a family death book, Witch showed stuff