Does anyone else think Giuliana Rancic is totally pregnant?

Watching E! today, I was like 'Hmm... Her dress has an extremely convenient ruffle over her stomach on that blue dress of hers!'

This wasn't the only time I thought I saw something there. She's DEFINITELY pregnant, but does anyone else agree with me here?

Favorite Answer

sorta. I mean they have been trying to have a baby for a while. Also did you notice she looks more thicker (and much healthier) because the doctor told her she had to thicken up in order to get pregnant

Source(s): the TV show
  • JennyP

There are a million questions on this site... if you don't know who she is or care if she's pregnant, then why bother responding? Ridiculous.

She could be pregnant. You can bet after her struggles to conceive that she won't announce it until she absolutely has to!

Edit: Kiyomi, I don't think I said you couldn't. I just said I thought it was ridiculous.

Does anyone care? I guess you'll find out when the new show seasn starts.

who?

I can answer whatever question I want even if I dont know who the person is. Are you going to stop me?