Selena Gomez or Demi Lavato?

I know that Demi Lavato and Selena Gomez r friends but i just want to have someone's opinion. Which girl's songs is better.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Don't care for either but Demi is slightly better. ;)

• 10 years ago

IMO, Demi: 'Catch Me' in particular is a very beautiful song. Selena has great tunes too but IMO Demi's are better. Moreover, Demi writes most of her material (both music and lyrics) herself, Selena rarely composes, mostly she's got people writing for her. Which isn't bad per se, but gives Demi the edge.

• 10 years ago

Demi Lovato

Source(s): I'm a fan of both, but Selena a little more.
  • Musically,Demi's songs are better,but I tend to like Selena better.

Source(s): KM
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I think Demi Lovato has better music and is the better singer but I like Selena more. Selena is a better actress and I like her fashion more.

Have a nice day :D

• 10 years ago

demi's songs are better because she naturally has a better voice. selena has great songs too but they are mixed/edited. if you hear demi live she sounds the same pretty much which i love. i don't believe you can say the same for selena though, sadly.

• Selena Gomez

Though Demi's music is better than hers , Selena is a better actress , i find her more attractive , she is a good role-model to look up to and i like Wizards of Wavrely Place beetr than Sonny With a Chance .Sonny is boring .

• 10 years ago

I much prefer Selena, she is a good actress and doesn't appear to be the typical spoiled brat/egotistical child that so often emerges out of "disney stardom". she actually seems well grounded and genuinely nice...

Demi is a better singer but both sound great.

• 10 years ago

demi music selena glamor

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Selena, she is very very cute and sweet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.