2008 Prius problems? Mine was made in Japan, so not recalled, anyone had any issues with this model?

I just bought it used - found out horn doesn't work, nor do overhead lights above visor, nor dashboard phone charger - could this be electrical system problem or just a blown fuse?
Update: Jerry you were right about the strange process of getting the visor lights to work - thanks. Still don't know about the horn or cigarette lighter/charger...floods?! Ack! I hope not!
Update 2: Shelby, wow - I did buy it from a dealer, do I have any recourse? I have a 60 day warranty - they will fix, but not replace a car; that doesn't really help me, does it? I am going back there today to ask them to fix the horn and show me the recall fix results (there are no floormats in the car presently) I... show more Shelby, wow - I did buy it from a dealer, do I have any recourse? I have a 60 day warranty - they will fix, but not replace a car; that doesn't really help me, does it? I am going back there today to ask them to fix the horn and show me the recall fix results (there are no floormats in the car presently) I spent numerous hours at that dealership already and don't have the time to continue doing so...