I just designed a game any tips?

how can i make my game better? im trying to become a game designer.

i worked hard please tell me what you did and didnt like!

http://www.tengaged.com/play/defend_your_keg

Favorite Answer

Great game im a lover of defend 'somethin' However i thought that maybe big lads shouls ome in and take more bullets early on, just a few as then it would be too hard, also maybe you have to refil you ammo at the bar, also the way the character moves is confusing, if it is possible move like 'normal' so when you press up he will face up and move that way of when you press left key he will face left and move that way. As i noticed he was just going round in circles no matter what button i press.

Great game otherwise loved the molotovs and everything.

Also how do you become a game designer, what qualifications, what do you need to know etc.

Source(s): Me

Well goood work dude!! But it got was really tiring at the end..!! clicking n clicking its a pain at end.. may be u can stand at one door and block people coming from one way... btw in what language is the code written??

And nice background score

LALA