Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
I live in the USA and if was 1pm what time would it be in Bosnia?
- SlowfingerLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
Time zone for Bosnia is UTC+01
UTC = Coordinated Universal Time
Depending on where do you exactly live in the USA, your time zone is one of these:
- Eastern standard time zone: (EST; UTC-05) - the states on the Atlantic coast and the eastern two thirds of the Ohio Valley.
- Central standard time zone: (CST; UTC-06) - the Gulf Coast, Tennessee Valley, and Great Plains.
- Mountain standard time zone: (MST; UTC-07) - roughly the states that include the Rocky Mountains.
- Pacific standard time zone: (PST; UTC-08) - Pacific coast, plus Nevada.
- Alaska standard time zone: (AKST; UTC-09)
- Hawaii-Aleutian standard time zone: (or unofficially Hawaii Standard Time: HST) (HAST; UTC-10), which includes Hawaii and most of the Aleutian Islands
For example if you're somewhere on the Eastern Coast, Bosnian time is 6 hours ahead (when there's noon at your place, in Bosnia it's 6pm).
Strangely enough all my clocks are set up for Bosnian time ;) so I can tell you it's Sunday May 30, 20 minutes past noon in Bosnia at this very moment.
- 1 decade ago
Not enough information is known to answer this question. The United States is a large place and has many time zones. In general, it would be about 6-10 hours later in Bosnia. (Depending on your location within the USA.) So, if it were 1pm at your home in USA, it would probably be sometime between 6 and Modnight in Europe. (The same day.)