I want him out... ASAP. I rented a room to a strange character to say the least?

I rent a 3 bedroom condo. I'ts really too big for just me..After 6 months of thinking, I decided to take on a renter for 1 bedroom. Very strange he is. He stayed in his room for the most part. A nother person was in need of a room to rent. so I did it. I swore years ago that I'd never have a roommate... show more I rent a 3 bedroom condo. I'ts really too big for just me..After 6 months of thinking, I decided to take on a renter for 1 bedroom. Very strange he is. He stayed in his room for the most part. A nother person was in need of a room to rent. so I did it. I swore years ago that I'd never have a roommate for the rest of my days but here I am with 2 now. The two renters dont like each other.I'm ready to put out the first renter. He's really far gone in the head. He lives, eats and breaths, Star Trek He gets in full costume as the Ambassador, (Spock) He insists on conversation w/ me. I'm not interested in small talk about Star Trek .I dont want a buddy, just a renter period! Ive been pleasant to him, but now he's rude to the second renter I took on. #2 says he's going to have to move. I dont want him to. I told him I'd get rid of the trekky if he stayed.. I live in Las Vegas NV. I dont know the law on how long ( if any)I have to give him to move out. Im being told anywhere from no notice, to 30 day written notice. He's becoming more difficult to live with. One night I was knelt down in the dark trying to plug a light in. I had my back to the door and was actually scared he might hurt me. cause I told him he had to move. Yes, He's that strange I wouldnt doubt he could go postal at any time. He didn't act like this when we first met. As a matter of fact, he was very quiet, almost shy like a little boy.. My question is, Im the tenant origanally. Im the only one legally responsible for anything that goes wrong in the condo. Do the same rules apply to me when Ive rented out as they do for a lanlord/ tenant agreement?. BTW the owner/landlord knows that Ive rented out my rooms. He said I have all the power of renting to whomever I want and the say so if I want them to leave. My life was peacful . no drama. Now I feel like I'm raising another child. Please hepl. I need to know what the law is.
Update: He's been renting 90 days now, month to month and no signed agreement. If he became so intolerable how , can I just lock him out. As far as Im concerned, he was just vacationing here. His SSDisabilty thinks he lives in Calif. He wont want to get trouble w/ them Im sure