Nicole asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 10 years ago

What does "Bank of America NA via Landsafe" on a credit report mean?

My dad is bipolar and my mom is worried he bought a house without telling her (he is manic right now). When looking at his credit report under "Regular Inquiries" Bank of America NA via Landsafe was listed. Can you please tell me what that means?

I would try to give more details but it is way too confusing, besides no one would believe how crazy my family is!

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

• R T
    Favorite Answer

Landsafe is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America. They do credit checks, title insurance and closings. He could have purchased a house, then again he could have just purchased flood insurance.

Here's their phone number (877) 572-5673.

(I'm a HOA Treasurer and deal with Title companies).

Source(s): ///

Landsafe Credit

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I would try to give more details...

Source(s): quot bank america na landsafe quot credit report mean: https://shortly.im/2iDsf

Landsafe Title