what is difference between veg and non-veg (milk & meat) & (onion & milk) one from earth 2nd from animal?

one day a man lunch with me i offer him onion he denied and told me that i m veg and then he drunk mail when i release that mail from the animal and onion from earth mail is veg and onion is non-veg how is it possible anybody can solve it.

• Dipti
    Best Answer

As per I understand your question veg and non veg are differ from person to person, some one called non veg to only egg, meat poultry while others also called onion garlic as non veg. Mil is a product of animal u will not kill any animal for milk to be taken but for the meat u r killing that animal.

Scientifically onion is veg because it is a plant. Scientists say that non-veg food is that in which we have to kill someone and eat it's flesh. Onion is called non-veg by some orthodox people because it has a very bad smell & they feel it is the smell of non-veg.

You probably came across a JAIN Hindu. They believe in complete non-violence and would not eat plants that have to be killed to take the fruit (onions, garlic, need to uprooted to take the vegetable/ fruit). For milk ( I am assuming you meant milk), it does not involve killing/ harming any animal. So, they will drink milk.

• J

Rephrase your question and then it may be possible for someone to solve it.

Source(s): I have no idea what you're asking. "Mail" is inedible and is therefore neither Vegetarian or otherwise.