3 day yeast infection treatment only took for one day .... ?

I am almost 4 months preg and as preg tends to do i got a yeast infection. my doc office said to just get a 3 day treatment so i did and i took the first one and then we had a death in the family and with all the hassle and distractions that come with it i totally spaced the other 2 treatments. its been over a week... show more I am almost 4 months preg and as preg tends to do i got a yeast infection. my doc office said to just get a 3 day treatment so i did and i took the first one and then we had a death in the family and with all the hassle and distractions that come with it i totally spaced the other 2 treatments. its been over a week now. i didnt want to take the other 2 because i know that most antibiotics have to be taken completely in order to work and wasnt sure if taking the other 2 so much later would actually cure it and i didnt want to start over becausei know you can develope immunities to over the counter treatments if used too much. does anyone have any idea what on earth im supposed to do now ? do i finish the other 2 ? do i start over ? try a 1 day ? im just confused and i dont want to take the other 2 only to still have the stupid thing and have to start over anyway. please help.
1 answer 1