Yankees -28! asked in SportsHockey · 10 years ago

What a horrible hockey game?

Horribly played from both teams, that was pretty bad. Probably worse than the Chicago fans.

Who wins game two?

Horribly played. Never said it wasn't entertaining.

Favorite Answer

horrible? no way.. it was great, a nailbiter.

flyers will win game 2. boucher will start and be the sharper, more controlled goalie.

wow you guys are stupid.. i meant nailbiter as in the scoring went back in forth....it had you on the edge of your seat. yeah they both played sloppy but it was good in terms of being exciting and high scoring which you don't see too often.

TO THE GIRL WHO CALLED ME DUMB--- YOU ARE DUMB... YOU CAN't EVEN ADD, THERE WERE 11 GOALS LAST NIGHT, NOT 13. last time i checked 5+6=11

What the hell game were you watching? Get a clue! Granted, there were some mistakes made but when aren't there? That was a very entertaining game in which both teams showed a lot of talent. The red line was eliminated from play in hockey to bring about a faster, high scoring game.

Try watching soccer.

Was very entertaining, but I definately know what your saying. The Hawks and Flyers probably both played their sloppiest game of the playoffs, and to anyone who says that wasn't a horribly played game, 6-5 doesn't happen very often in the SCF, let alone the playoffs.

Apparently noone in this section understands that this was it was very horribly played....

• Jenni

I saw the last twenty seconds and the post game show, and honestly I wish I could have watched it, it seemed like an eventful and exciting game

Hawks should have buried those guys. Our defense was literally not doing anything. That's kind of our mentality at home though. We do better on the road with people booing at us than Chicago fans cheering. I think we are a way better team than Philly, but we just choose to be cocky and not play our game. I think that after a good yelling at from Quenneville we will come back in ready to play and take it to them in game 2.

Yeah it was pretty bad...

And to the girl that said it was a nailbiter is dumb..

How is a hockey game with THIRTEEN goals a nailbiter??

A nail biter would be a game thats like 1-0 or 2-1....not 7-6..

I hate when BOTH teams have high scoring games.

stick to soccer if you hate scoring

Hawks will also win game 2 and game 3 and game 5

Possibly the best game of the playoffs....what game were you watching? Tons of scoring, and the team that played better won.

• Snid

I thought it was very entertaining! Even if both goalies sucked.

Yeah, horrible for Flyers fans. Hawks will take game 2.

Are you kidding me? This was one of the best games of the playoffs! If you wanna watch a snoozer with no goals, watch soccer, not hockey.