Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have a question about Fran Drescher! please help! easy question!?

I hears that Fran Drescher (The star of The Nanny) has cancer!!? I would really like to know if its true and if it is, then what type of cancer does she have? She is like my favorite actress! please let me know! thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

doctors diagnosed her with uterine cancer. She had to undergo an immediate radical hysterectomy to treat the disease. Since then, Drescher was given a clean bill of health and no post-operative treatment has been ordered. She wrote about her experiences in her second book, Cancer Schmancer. Her purpose for this book was to raise consciousness for "men and women alike.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Seems like I heard that poor Drescher has breast cancer - but I'd heard it was controlled - I hope that's still true!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.