I have a question about Fran Drescher! please help! easy question!?

I hears that Fran Drescher (The star of The Nanny) has cancer!!? I would really like to know if its true and if it is, then what type of cancer does she have? She is like my favorite actress! please let me know! thanks!

Favorite Answer

doctors diagnosed her with uterine cancer. She had to undergo an immediate radical hysterectomy to treat the disease. Since then, Drescher was given a clean bill of health and no post-operative treatment has been ordered. She wrote about her experiences in her second book, Cancer Schmancer. Her purpose for this book was to raise consciousness for "men and women alike.

Seems like I heard that poor Drescher has breast cancer - but I'd heard it was controlled - I hope that's still true!