Liberals: Were you OK with David Letterman personally attacking Sarah Palin's children?

Update:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Beck. I just find it amazing how many Liberals are upset that Beck attacked President Obama's children, but yet they had no problems with Letterman attacking Palin's children.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Tom S
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Children are only off limits if they belong to Liberals.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

it is unquestionably a rely of "white guy talk with forked tongue". Letterman's apology became worse than the comedian tale. It became a taunt, it became conceited. It became the — what David Letterman has become, which isn't a useful, humorous guy anymore. it is the guy who has a history of taunting Sarah Palin and taunting her relatives. Letterman has a newborn and is no longer married. The Left applauds. If a conservative (or relatives member) does a similar concern, they are asserting they are actually not practising what they carry forth. Preachers talk to sinners saved by potential of grace. If any congregation have been suited, there would not be a choose for a church. understanding what's right and not doing it, would not recommend that "incorrect" turns into "appropriate". Conservatives care approximately women who've babies out of wed-lock. i've got by no potential heard of liberals volunteering in a being pregnant source midsection the place the mummy and toddler are cared for without judgment. Liberals in simple terms opt to abort the toddler and permit the mummy melancholy in her emotional morass. i've got volunteered in a being pregnant source midsection and understand how undesirable alternatives may well be made. Who am I to choose... whilst liberals say Palin is a hypocrite, i ask your self the place all their tolerance has long previous. they are going to tolerate liberal hypocrites, yet no longer conservative hypocrites. Liberals are hypocrites of their very own intolerance. Liberals are too selfish to realize that each and each physique people are hypocrites. All people might desire to repent. that's why God despatched Jesus into the worldwide. Letterman needs to repent. Palin has publicly made a confession of religion & which potential she is familiar with she's a sinner and choose's God's grace.

• Power
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

She is not President. She is nothing that helps this country. She is a women with a big mouth & crook. She is a tabloid floozy. So I have no reason to care about her at all. The President whether it is a Bush, Clinton, Obama, Reagan, Carter, etc. it doesn't matter. There children are off limits. People said that W's children were attacked on & I would like to see proof of that. Yes, a reporter showed the one girl giving the middle finger. I have never in my life given anyone the middle finger so she needed to learn to behave herself. Palin's kids are all a mess. Her daughter was going all over talking about her sex life. So Letterman who comments on the things that people say like this commented on it & got the wrong girls name. He didn't do that on purpose & Palin was the one who publicized it. I never watched his show but his ratings not only went through the roof from her putting him down. He actually made the competition really lose ground. So Yes, it was OK for him to say something about someone who is out on the talk show circuit making money but NO, it would not have been OK if her mother was elected to the VPresidency & she was just privating living her life. She is also not at all the moral compass she claims to be & a hypocrite deserves to be revealed.

• 10 years ago

I didnt know we were taking david letterman as a serious source for INFO..

well we shouldnt take beck either obviously

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rada S
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Speaking of Obama's children, they need to go to finishing school or something...walking with their arms bent over, Big Foot look a likes pace! ghee

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Is this similar to how Glenn Beck attacked Obama's daughter about the plugging the Gulf oil leak?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

That logic doesn't apply to liberal children - I've seen Controlls on here attacking the Obama children.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Letterman is a jerk. The way to get his attention is to talk about his girlfriends, he doesn't care about his wife or kid.

• 10 years ago

nope, but then again david letterman isn't the pinnacle of "good taste"

carson would not have made such comments. IMO..

• Will
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

No! I personally think the children should be left out. Even though Palin did use hers for stage props all through her campaign.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.