POLL: (Girls) High Heels, how high?

What are the highest heels you would (feel comfortable) wear(ing)? Or what is too high for you? And what is the highest you've worn?

@OH HAI, it's a poll. but enjoy your 2pts.

@Cee, I hate those "kitten heels" too. My english teacher last year used to wear them all the time. She's like 5'2 and would come in wearing shoes that looked like flats with a lego glued to the bottom hahah. They drive me crazy.

• Felix
    Best Answer

very high..

The highest heels I can wear are probably 8 inches. I've mastered walking in high heels.. I used to play in high heels when I was younger. So I've been wearing them since I was 4. I can walk in really tall heels and feel comfortable.

And I like to wear heels that are at least 5 inches because I'm really short. I'm only 5'0"

:)

I wear heels almost every single day, and they're usually around four inches or so. The highest I can go is probably seven inches, but there's a such thing as a heel being too high.

Even one inch is too much for me. I don't have the confidence to be any taller than I am since I am one mighty large woman. However, if we're talking photoshoot of me, myself, and I kinda thing, not going out or standing next to people at all, then the highest heels I can find. ;D I hate kitten heels (very short heels). They're pointless, don't look very good, and aren't worth sacrificing the ability to run.

@Breezy: Not all heels are uncomfortable. And they look fantastic. Looking good makes a girl feel good, you should know that.

I'm only 5'1 so I wear heels pretty tall. Up to like 5 Inchs. But I would neve go any taller than that cuz then I would feel a bit oafish. Not that someone over 5'6 lo

i highest ive ever worn is 6 inch heels. i'm comterble in all heels except maybe those 12 inch (1 foot) heels that lady gaga wears. I think i would break my neck wearing them.

The 2nd pair is the most elegant and sophisticated. They are classy, sleek and stylish without being too busy. The 1st pair are nice looking, except for those poofy balls on the top of your foot. Take them off and those are great party shoes. The 3rd pair are just a sloppy mess, sorry I don't like that style at all.

Wearing high heels is equivalent to when Asian women used to bind and deform their feet.

Heels are a torture device and any woman who wears them is a masochist and a slave to what TV commercials and magazines order her to wear. Flip flops, trainers and knock off Uggs are comfortable. I will never mince around in high heels like some mindless doll.

And best wishes on your foot fetish.

• what

nothing is too high for me, I can freaking run in 5 inch heels! except i'm 6'2 in them so i don't really wear them...

Aways stilettos

i can wear stripper heels, not sure how high they are, but im no expert by any means

wedges, i can do all day