What is Victoria's secret? (Funny answers.)?

I don't want this to be serious, but what do you think that Victoria's secret is?

(As in the girl Victoria has a secret.)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

herpes

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Hey my names Victoria

• 10 years ago

Victoria's secret is that she secretly doesn't like to wear clothing. She prefers sexy push-up bras and skimpy, lacy thongs. She thinks that she's hot stuff actually. She doesn't like telling anyone about it but everyone knows anyway.

• 10 years ago

i Don't know, but did you know the founder of Victoria's Secret ( A man named Roy Raymond) killed himself by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria%27s_Secret

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

victoria's key's that shes a trani and likes men. yet hated wearing boxers so she made bras and underclothes and enjoyed them lots she desperate to sell them to each physique to make bins and bins of money. the tip.

• 10 years ago

She is truly a lesbian so she opened a shop to have hot girls pose so that she could stare at them. She's making a statement that she doesn't like girls that act butch when they're gay, she likes sexxy babes so she made a store to help more babes be sexy. LOL XP

• 10 years ago

To charge customers absurd prices on clothing of sh*tty quality..oh wait that's no secret.

• ziggy
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Skippy bedtime clothes

• 10 years ago

is this supposed to be a response to ray william johnson's video? Gosh honey, you should think of it yourself...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

SHE IS SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH SOME CHEESE AND WANTS TO MAKE LITTLE CHEESE BABYS, WHEN SHE DID THOUGH SHE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH SOME GRAPES. dispicable, i know...

• 10 years ago

Her secret is that ITS A TRAP!!! She is a He!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.